Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DigitalOcean built a simple cloud hosting platform where developers can easily deploy a blazing fast SSD cloud server in 55 seconds within an intuitive control panel interface.
DigitalOcean is an American virtual private server provider based in New York City, New York. The company leases capacity from existing datacenters, including sites in New York, Amsterdam, San Francisco, London and Singapore.Since graduating, DigitalOcean has been experiencing serious traction and growth with nearly a million cloud servers launched. DigitalOcean allows users to create multiple server instances using the same account. DigitalOcean provides scalable virtual private servers, provisioned with SSD storage, in multiple locations, and provides DNS hosting.
- High performance SSD hard drives
- KVM virtualization technology, guaranteed system resources
- One-Click Installs of WordPress, LAMP, and RoR
- Server network speed at 1Gbps
- Available DNS management
- Dedicated IP addresses
- Easy-to-use control panel, almost foolproof
- Server snapshots and automatic backup options
- Highly scalable, resizing servers with a few clicks
- RESTful API extension
- Two-factor authentication security
- HTML5 enabled full console access via VNC
- 4 data centers, New York City(NY1 & NY2), San Francisco, Amsterdam and Singapore
- A large collection of helpful tutorials and an active community
- 24/7 ticket support, an IRC channel, and a forum
- 99.99% Uptime SLA
- Pay-As-You-Grow, per hour billing, no contract
- Credit cards and PayPal accepted
Watch this Video